Last Updated on
eVideo log or video blog, usually abbreviated to vlog, is the kind of web television or source of entertainment. The vlog entries online usually comprise of specially designed embedded videos combined with images, supporting text and other metadata. These vlog entries are recorded either in one take or in several parts. To pursue your passion for vlogging, the first thing you would require is a good vlogging camera. Owing to the unstable growth of vlogging, millions of users across the world are using their high-end Smartphone to make the vlogs of their daily activities. Well, for passionate and professional vlogging it is recommended to make use of a good vlogging camera with a flip screen. The smartphone is not the ideal piece of equipment to create superior grade vlogs. Therefore it is necessary that you buy the dedicated camera designed for vlogging because it helps you to create vlogs in a professional way which would stand out from the crowd. If you are in search of Cheap vlogging Camera with Flip Screen we are here to help you.
However, the only problem here is the increasing number of vlog cameras as there are many and each claims to be the Best Camera for YouTube vlogging. So, below is the quick rundown of the Best and Cheap vlogging Camera with Flip Screen. But, before moving ahead and access the list of top rated vlogging cameras, let us first learn what goes into making a Best Affordable Vlogging Camera and the points to consider while buying vlogging camera.
When it comes to purchasing the Best Camera for Vlogging Cheap, it is necessary that you check some of the common features and specifications of the vlogging camera so as to enhance your overall shooting experience with the camera.
Moreover, the camera is not required to have a flash as the video blogs don’t demand it and you may also overlook the need of megapixels as they are only necessary for images, but not for videos. There is a variety of new Best Vlogging Camera for Beginners which are designed to perform multiple of tasks, especially for the average consumers. For typical vloggers, the flash and the zoom features are something useless. But, if you intend to record the travel vlogs, these features would be desirable and hence you must consider buying the vlogging camera that comes with a decent zoom feature, or a zoom lens.
While buying the Best Budget Vlogging Camera, you must always pay close attention to the low light performance of the camera. For most of the typical vloggers, the low light performance of the camera is of utmost importance because while recording videos or creating vlogs there is a good chance that you won’t be able to control the lighting and hence the camera must do the part for you. In order give your audience with the highest level of quality, it is crucial that the camera can perform optimally in low light conditions. It is also important when you are filming outdoors. Now, let us know the things which you would need to consider while buying Cheap Vlogging Camera with Flip Screen.
Vlogging Camera Buying Guide 2020
- Lens: Lens aperture is the most crucial thing, and the quality of lends should have a wider aperture which will enable the lens to capture more in any light conditions. A wider aperture means higher aesthetics for each vlog created and it also enables you to achieve the best-blurred backdrop effects (bokeh) for the vlogs created by the lens. Ensure to buy the vlogging camera that comes with lenses that have at least f/4 aperture or less.
- Sensor: Sensor size also plays a crucial role, and hence you must ensure to choose the Good Selfie Camera for vlogging with higher sensor size as it will allow you to capture more light which is crucial for vlogs. The kind of camera that you purchase has a crucial impact on the sensor size. Camcorders are designed with smaller sensor size, and hence they can’t perform well in more lighting conditions. The DSLR cameras are designed with highest sensor size, and the top sensor size is installed in full frame cameras which is perfect for vlogging.
- Stabilization: While buying the cameras for vlogging, it is necessary to check if the camera is capable of stabilizing the images optically. In most of the cases, this feature is of no importance, but it is suggested that you prefer this feature while buying because it will allow you to record better videos for vlogging while moving around. It can also stabilize the noise and help you to create best vlogging.
- Autofocus: Most of the vloggers usually switch between filming oneself to their surroundings. When the camera is focused on a specific subject, it should be capable of quickly focus so that the viewers can see the subject clearly and precisely. If the camera can’t autofocus and takes time to focus on subjects, the footage would be out of focus, and this can be a frustrating experience during vlogging. So, Good Vlogging Camera must have precise and faster autofocus feature to make your vlogging experience wonderful.
- Pricing: Price is the crucial factor when buying affordable vlogging camera. There are vlogging cameras under 1000 dollars and you will also find Vlogging Camera Under 500 dollars. However, it is necessary that you always compare the ratings, pricing, and specifications of the camera while buying one and ensure that it satisfies your need and suit your budget.[/list]
Who Vlogging Cameras with Flip Screens Are for
A vlogging camera with flip screen is an investment in quality and features. It is a relatively professional device for all kinds of activities, including vlogging. It makes no difference if you are new to vlogging or you are already doing it for a while. This camera is suitable to those who know what they want.
In order to benefit from it, you need to ensure that you will not quit this venture after a few weeks. You must make sure that you have a plan and whatever you do, you do it right and your audience keeps growing. If you are already vlogging for months and you barely have a few hundred followers, there must be something you are doing wrong. Rethink your strategy. A good camera will add to your quality standards, but it will not do the entire job for you.
Who Vlogging Cameras with Flip Screens Are not for
If this is the first time you think about vlogging, you might want to start with your smartphone and see how you like it after a few weeks or months. Most smartphones today can shoot high quality videos, so you should not have too many problems. It is highly recommended to use the back camera, rather than the front one. You cannot see yourself performing, but at least you provide quality to your viewers.
The general idea is fairly simple. Try out vlogging with your current device. See how it feels. See if you like it. See if you can get people to follow you. If it works and you are up for it, you can then invest in a proper vlogging camera with flip screen. Again, it pays off investing in quality if you are dedicated to this venture.
Quick Rundown of Cheap Vlogging Camera with Flip Screen
People who want to chase their passion of vlogging and create vlogs for their audience must have the best Cheap Vlogging Camera with Flip Screen. Since there are multiple choices and brands on the market, it may become difficult to choose the best and the affordable cameras for vlogging experience. So, to narrow down our search and help you find the best vlogging cameras here is the quick rundown of the best and cheap vlogging cameras with flipper screen.
Sony a6600 Review: The Newest And Best APSC Camera – Best Seller in 2020!
Sony A6600 is the latest addition to the range of wonderful cameras by Sony that deliver extremely high-quality images and amazing low-noise performance. Even in low-light conditions, the pictures clicked on Sony a6600 are clear and sharp. The camera will be available for sale in a couple of months and you can pre-order one for yourself after reading our review on Sony A6600. So, let’s begin without wasting any time!
Some of the features that make Sony a6600 stand out among the rest of the cameras that are available in the market have been discussed below.
Specs Of Sony a6600 Camera
- APS-C image sensor with approximately 24.2 megapixels
- 4D Focus System that can lock focus on fast-moving objects in 0.02 seconds
- Advanced AI-based object recognition technique
- Real-time Eye AF for shooting videos
- 5-Axis in-body image stabilization
- 16-bit processing and 14-bit RAW output
- 36 million-dot XGA OLED Tru-Finder
- 11 FPS burst shooting and 4K video recording
Pros Of Sony a6600 Camera
- Mirrorless camera.
- IBIS (In-body image stabilization) also known as Steady Shot technology.
- Improved auto-focus tracking system for video recordings.
- Enhanced color science for providing amazing color profile settings.
- LCD touch screen can be titled 180-degrees for self-recording.
- Longer battery life as it features high-capacity Z batteries and circuitry.
- Headphone jack provided.
- Flip-up function to the preview screen.
- Better ergonomic camera grip.
- Compact in size as it weighs 1.2 pounds and dimensions are 6.2 x 5.7 x 4.5 inches.
- Rugged body that can withstand rigors of shooting in field.
- Real-time tracking function for processing brightness, color, and depth of the object.
- Touch tracking feature for recording movies at weddings or making documentaries.
- A great hand-held street photography camera.
Cons Of Sony a6600 Camera
- Not introduced any brand new technology as it is just a combination of attractive features of previously launched cameras.
Sony a6400 Review: The Finest Vlogging Camera – 2nd Best Seller in 2020
The Sony a6400 is a perfect travel and vlogging camera, which is inbuilt with innumerable amazing features. If you enjoy capturing fleeting moments with minute details then you would be amazed with the fast and accurate autofocus feature of the camera. Here is an in-depth review on a solid addition to Sony’s APS-C lineup!
Some of the vital features of Sony a6400 camera have been mentioned below:
- Clicks moving objects with precision as the autofocus speed is a remarkable 0.02 seconds.
- When in AF-S mode, the lower limit on AF detection brightness range has been reduced to EV-2; thus, autofocus is more accurate in dim lighting.
- To take macro shots accurately, you can use the focus magnifier feature to adjust the exact point of focus.
- For portrait shooting, make use of the manual focus and camera’s peaking function that lets you spotlight on a section of the entire image area.
- Real-time tracking feature will enable you to click fast-moving objects precisely.
- Quick motion up to 60X and slow motion up to 5X can be recorded efficiently.
Pros of Sony a6400:
- Next Gen speed: experience the world’s fastest 0. 02 sec AF with real time AF and object...
- Enhanced subject capture: wide 425 Phase/ 425 contrast detection points over 84 percent of...
- Fast & accurate: up to 11Fps continuous shooting at 24.2 MP raw with crisp, clear natural...
- Multiple movie functions: make time lapse movies or slow/quick motion videos without post...
- Compact and easy to carry.
- 180 degree titling display.
- Amazing quality of video and images.
- Top-class autofocus system.
- Flip-up touchscreen for selfies.
Cons of Sony a6400:
- The rear screen looks a bit delicate.
- Carry a spare battery if you are shooting for an entire day as the battery life isn’t that great.
To conclude, the Sony a6400 camera would help in capturing amazing pictures and videos that can be cherished for the entire life. Among others, another interesting aspect of the camera is its one-touch remote and one-touch sharing feature that is available by downloading Sony’s Imaging Edge Mobile app. The remote feature will let you convert your mobile device into a remote control and viewfinder. The sharing feature will help in transferring your photos and videos to your device so that it gets easier to share on social networking sites. What else could you ask for?
Sony RX100 VII Review: The Ultimate Vloggers Camera – 3rd Best Seller
- 20. 1MP 1. 0 Type stacked CMOS sensor, Zeiss Vario Sonnar T* 24 200 millimeter F2. 8 F4. 5...
- 0. 02 sec. High AF speed, 357 point focal plane Phase detection AF and 425 point contrast...
- Up to 20 fps blackout free shooting, using up to 60 times/sec. Af/AE calculations
- Ai based real time tracking for stills and movies, and touch tracking. Real time eye AF...
Sony has refreshed its RX100 series yet again by launching Sony RX100 VII, which adds innumerable features to the already powerful Sony RX100 VI camera. This wonderful camera will be released in August and there are innumerable nature lovers and filmmakers eagerly waiting for it. Let’s check out what all Sony’s RX100 VII has got to offer us!
Some of the vital features of Sony RX100 VII camera have been mentioned below:
- Real-time eye autofocus and tracking features for humans as well as animals that locks subjects in 0.02 seconds.
- Stacked with BIONZ X image processor and CMOS image sensor to help you in clicking more precise pictures.
- The 3.5mm microphone jack will let you use an external microphone for better audio.
- Vlogging becomes easier with its 180 degree flip screen.
Pros of Sony RX100 VII Camera:
- Compact and easy to carry as it weighs about 300 grams.
- Inbuilt Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Pop-up electronic viewfinder.
- Shooting Grip Kit and LCJ-RXK jacket case are some of the accessories that will be available soon.
Cons of Sony RX100 VII Camera:
- A bit expensive as it will be available for about $1200.
- Absence of internal ND filters, which makes it tough for filming outdoor.
- Menu structure is somewhat difficult to navigate as you need to keep checking various categories to reach the right place.
All in all, if you want to make blurry photos a thing of the past then you should consider buying the Sony RX100 VII camera. You will certainly be amazed with its speed, shooting modes, and autofocus performance. Sony’s latest offering in cameras is surely going to make photographers drool over its wonderful specifications and merits. If you too are attracted to its features then hold your breath and wait patiently for the camera to be launched and to reach the markets!
Canon 80D Review: A Solid And Reasonably Priced Camera
- The EOS 80D camera’s Intelligent Viewfinder helps bring the thrill of SLR photography...
- The Intelligent Viewfinder displays AF points and AF mode, has a grid display, a...
- For next level AF operation, the EOS 80D camera has a wide area, 45 point, all cross type...
- The 24.2 Megapixel (APS C) CMOS sensor captures high resolution images and has refined...
Adding newer sensor and more advanced autofocus capabilities to its predecessor 70D, the Canon 80D is a versatile and preferred pick among today’s tech-savvy generation. It is a perfect camera for those photographers who like their gadget to be simple and easy to use as there isn’t any complicated menu or control layout to navigate in Canon 80D. So, let’s find out in detail what all the Canon 80D camera offers us:
Some of the vital features of Canon 80D camera have been mentioned below:
- 24 megapixel CMOS sensor with improved ISO performance will enable you to click detailed and clear photographs.
- The 45-point autofocus system will provide wider autofocus coverage and better ability to track subjects. The camera works perfectly well for non-moving objects. However, for clicking moving objects, the Canon 80D is not the best in class.
- Excellent battery life will let you click approximately 960 photos per charge.
- The tilt-flip and touchscreen options are well-designed; thus, making it flexible for a wide range of users.
Pros of Canon 80D:
- Reasonably priced in comparison to other similar cameras in the market.
- Well-built, lightweight, and sturdy to use, which makes it a perfect travel camera.
- Can be used easily in dust and sand.
- Makes landscape photography simpler with its dynamic range and high pixel count.
Cons of Canon 80D:
- Inbuilt Bluetooth and 4K video is missing.
- Single memory card slot makes it tough to click innumerable photos at a stretch.
- Some of the control buttons are small and sunken, which makes it harder to press when you wearing thick gloves.
Overall, the Canon 80D is a perfect camera for those who enjoy clicking landscapes and architecture while traveling to various places. It is also apt for portrait photography and wedding photographers. So, buy the finest camera that is available within Canon’s lineup and start making memories!
Panasonic Lumix GH5 Review: Quick And Precise Camera
- Professional photo & video: 20. 3 Megapixel micro Four thirds sensor with no low pass...
- Splash/Freeze Proof Design: Freeze proof to 10 degrees the durable magnesium alloy body...
- Dual image stabilization: 5 axis dual image stabilization corrects all lenses, including...
- 4K video capture: records silky smooth 4K 60P/50P (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160/ MOV or MP4) video...
If you enjoy clicking candid pictures and videos of fast moving animals and birds then you should consider buying the Panasonic Lumix GH5 camera. Amongst the numerous digital single lens mirrorless cameras, the Panasonic Lumix GH5 stands on World’s #1 position for smooth video quality. Also, it offers a highly durable shutter unit with a speed of 1/8000 so that you can capture quick shots easily. Before you place an order for the camera, read the detailed review of the Panasonic Lumix GH5 with features, pros, and cons.
Some of the vital features of Panasonic Lumix GH5 camera have been mentioned below:
- Splash proof camera as it provides extra level of protection from minimal amount of dust, water, and moisture.
- The 20.3MP pixel sensor will let you click sharp and impressive images.
- Its Venus Engine Processor helps in clicking precise pictures with perfect colors, texture, brightness, and contrast.
- Bluetooth 4.2 will enable you to keep your camera connected with the smartphone for the entire time as it consumes very less energy. Also, it will automatically switch to Wi-Fi connection as soon as the shooting is over and transfer the data to your smartphone.
Pros of Panasonic Lumix GH5:
- Lightweight and durable magnesium alloy body.
- Perfect for outdoor use as it is freeze proof as well as dust/splash proof.
- No recording duration limit, as the camera will let you record videos beyond 30 minutes in all record settings.
- By downloading Panasonic’s Lumix Image App, you can control settings and shutter of the camera swiftly on Android and iOS devices.
- One of the best cameras for 4K movies.
- You can pause the perfect moment from the video to produce HD printable photos.
- Best stabilization on the market.
Cons of Panasonic Lumix GH5:
- Autofocus is really bad, as while clicking the focus keeps going in and out.
To conclude, if you want to click unlimited and long videos then you should pick the Panasonic Lumix GH5 for fulfilling your photography requirements. All you would need is a good memory card as there is no time limit for recording.
Sony A6100 Review: Best Bang For The Buck Camera Ever
- World’s fastest AF at 0 02 sec W/ real-time AF & Object tracking
- Wide 425-phase/425-contrast detection AF points over 84% of sensor
- 24 2MP APS-C Exmor sensor w/ front end LSI and ISO up to 51 200
- Up to 11fps continuous shooting at 24 2MP RAW w/ AF/AE tracking
If you are looking for a travel-friendly and inexpensive camera that is inbuilt with various amazing features then the Sony a6100 would be a perfect choice. The Sony Alpha 6100 camera released on October 25, 2019. If you want to get hold of one as soon as it releases, then you can pre-order it right away. However, before you place an order, read the below mentioned review so that you get to know about its specs, pros, as well as cons. Here you go!
Specs Of Sony a6100 Camera
- 2 megapixels Exmor CMOS Image Sensor.
- Front-end LSI (large scale integrator).
- Superb 4D FOCUS system that locks focus on moving objects in 0.02 seconds.
- 180 degree tiltable LCD touchscreen for easier self-portraits and low/high angle shots.
- Advanced Real-time Eye AF for detecting and processing eye data in humans and animals.
- 16-bit processing and 14-bit RAW output.
- Shoots 4K video at 30fps.
- Microphone jack.
Pros Of Sony a6100 Camera
- Real-time tracking autofocus is an exceptional subject recognition algorithm that processes color, depth, and pattern; thus, capturing images with extreme accuracy and precision.
- Touch tracking feature is extremely helpful in recording movies as it processes face information, color, brightness, and depth smoothly.
- The camera can record full HD at 120 fps for up to 5x slow motion HD video.
- You can easily connect the camera with QR code to smartphones or tablets for transferring files to your device or sharing pictures and videos with others.
- The camera will enable you to click continuous shots with minimal display lag at up to 11 fps with after-view or 8 fps for real-time preview.
- Silent shooting is possible at up to 8fps while clicking live performances or animal portraits.
Cons Of Sony a6100 Camera
- Hardware is a little out-dated.
- Some of the features like the viewfinder have not been updated in comparison to the previously released Alpha series cameras by Sony.
Sony RX100 VI Review: A Handy Camera For All
- 24-200mm F2.8-F4.5 ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T lens
- World's fastest (0.03 sec) hybrid AF system (contrast + phase)
- Battery life:Up to 330 shots / 165 minutes
- In-the-box: Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BX1, AC Adaptor, Micro USB cable, Wrist Strap,...
If you are searching for a pocket-sized portable camera that offers high speed and wonderful image quality then you should consider buying the Sony RX100 VI. The compact size makes it an ideal camera for travelers and professionals alike. Check out this detailed review with features, pros, and cons of Sony RX100 VI camera.
Some of the vital features of Sony RX100 VI camera have been mentioned below:
- Wide 24-200 mm zoom range will deliver awesome image quality. Also, its clear image zoom will let you enlarge the image digitally up to twice its original size and with no image degradation.
- Lightning-fast autofocus feature at 0.03 seconds helps in clicking sharp and clear images even if the subject is in the midst of a swift dynamic action.
- The Eye AF feature combined with AF Tracking makes portrait shooting simpler. You will be able to click precise pictures even when the subject is looking down, or when face is backlit, or there is partial darkness in the area.
- The images that you have shot continuously will be displayed in groups that they were shot. You can easily delete the shots with a single click.
- A unique element in RX series is its Touch Shutter feature as you can operate it by touching the LCD monitor.
To conclude, you can consider buying the Sony RX100 VI camera to capture amazing pictures of your family and friends. Also, by downloading the Play Memories Mobile app, you can transfer these memories to a smartphone easily.
Pros of Sony RX100 VI:
- Compact pocket-size camera.
- Improved video capabilities.
- Pro-level operability.
- Rapid continuous shooting.
- Camera’s shutter sound can be muted for silent shooting.
Cons of Sony RX100 VI:
- The downloadable manual list of settings does not explain every aspect in detail. So, a novice photographer will have a tough time in understanding the settings of the camera.
Cheap Vlogging Cameras With Flip Screen in 2020
Canon PowerShot SX610 HS
- 18x Optical Zoom (25–450mm)
- 20.2 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with the DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows wireless transferring of images and video to compatible mobile...
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video with a dedicated movie button
Canon is the brand that is known for designing some of the best camcorders and vlogging cameras, and one of its latest inventions is Canon Powershot SX610 HS which is the camera considered to be the Best and Cheap Vlogging Camera with Flip Screen. The camera is designed with a 20MP lens which is ideal for point and shoots cameras. The camera takes come than inflated pixel counts on an image sensor to deliver you optimal vlogging camera experience with higher power, performance, and speed required for the greater model to use.
The PowerShot SX610 HS features small ½.3 inch image sensor which provides you with the capacity to capture images that are beyond imagination. But, you must avoid making mid-size prints with this camera as it is not capable of it. Since it is the basic point and shoot camera, you will have no option for improving the quality of the images via manual controls. There are minimal shutter lags with the camera when shooting videos in good lighting conditions which is a good feature of this vlogging camera. The feature of this vlogging camera is that Canon has integrated 18X optical zoom lens in such a thin camera and it is capable of capturing amazing 1080p Full HD videos with dedicated movie button.
This is the Best Budget Vlogging Camera available today, and it comes with a larger flip screen of 3 inches with a screen resolution of 922000 dots that enables the viewers to view from wider angles. The camera comes with inbuilt Wi-Fi which allows sharing images and videos to mobile devices or on social media for vlogging.
- 18X Optical Zoom Lens
- 20MP of resolution
- Full HD Video Recording
- Wireless Connectivity
- Easy to Use and contains special effects options[/list]
- Battery life is poor
- Small image sensor limits image quality
- No significant manual controls
- Camera functions slow when flash is on[/list]
Nikon Coolpix L340 20.2 MP Digital Camera with 28x Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD
- 28x optical zoom, 56x Dynamic Fine Zooms; 2.3" CCD Sensor
- 20.20 MP CCD sensor for bright, sharp photos and HD videos; Frame coverage: Approx. 99%...
- HD 720p Video Recording at 30 fps Contrast-Detect AF System ISO 1600 and Built-In Flash
- 28x Zoom-NIKKOR f/3.1-5.9 ED VR Lens; 22.5-630mm (35mm Equivalent); 3.0" 460k-Dot TFT-LCD...
Nikon Coolpix L340 is the predecessor of its older version L330 and comes with some new and dedicated features to enhance your point and shoot experience with the affordable price range. Although this is the Best Affordable Vlogging Camera, but it comes with similar specs, feel and quality that you find in other high-end vlogging cameras, thereby making it the top choice of the vloggers. The camera comes with 1/2.3 inch 20.0MP CCD sensor and clubbed with magnificent 28X optical zoom for closure and crispy shoots. The camera is designed to shoot 720p videos and has Optical Image Stabilization technology that can stabilize the images with manual controls. It makes use of SD card for storage of the recorded videos and images.
So, start creating vlogs in high resolution and videos from near, far and everywhere with Nikon Coolpix L340. The 28X telephoto lens with Vibration Reduction feature helps you to bring subjects to a closer range of the action for sharper and crispier image capturing with a 20.2MP lens. Its Let Scene Auto Selector feature helps you to capture great images and use simple menu system o choose one of 16 Scene Modes that fits the situation and images well. Overall, it is the best vlogging camera which can challenge any quality and performance of Best DSLR for Vlogging. It is the ideal choice for holiday photographers and also for those typical vloggers who want to spend less in camera but don’t want to compromise on the quality of the images.
- Classy and Smart Look Design
- Lens comes with OIS which allows capturing good videos and images
- Great autofocus speed
- 28X Optical Zoom
- 300 Shoots in one single charge as battery life is good[/list]
- Poor images in low light conditions
- Video recording is only limited to 720p
- There are basic manual controls[/list]
Nikon COOLPIX B500 Digital Camera
- 16 megapixel 1/2.3 inches BSI CMOS Sensor
- NIKKOR f/3.0 6.5 millimeter ED Lens
- 22.5 900 millimeter (35 millimeter Equivalent)
- 40x Optical Zoom Lens, 80x Dynamic Zoom
Nikon COOLPIX B500 is truly the captivating proposition for beginner photographers who want to pursue their passion for vlogging. It is also a good choice for those who want to switch from small Smartphone and compact device to long zoom range SLR models without the expenses and complexity of a camera with interchangeable lenses. Nikon COOLPIX B500 is considered to be the best choice for those who can’t afford to spend more but need a vlogging camera for amazing capturing of images and vlogs with a longer zoom, RAW mode, higher resolution sensor, electronic viewfinder, more versatile screen, 4K movies and more exposure mode.
Nikon COOLPIX B500 is the cool choice indeed and the Best Budget Vlogging Camera, despite the budget price tag. The camera features manual exposure modes which can brighten up the images with plenty of scene and feature modes with a proper mode dial to make selection easier. Moreover, the camera offers exceptional connectivity with the Bluetooth connection for transferring captured videos and images, and it also supports Wi-Fi with NFC for faster manual file transfers. The B500 comes with 40X optical Zoom which is clubbed with 35mm range and sensor of 16MP which can produce images roe crispier and clearer than 20MP cameras.
B500 is also considered to be the Best Blogging Camera as comes with 3-inch 921K dots articulated screen which can be rotated to any angle until it faces you. It is the best option for self-shooting. The electronic viewfinder is the feature which is useful when you try to frame distant subjects when zoomed all the way in. It also offers PASM shooting modes to put the exposure control firmly into your hands.
- Full HD Video Recording
- Higher Optical Zoom of 40X
- Simple to use
- Longer Battery Life[/list]
- Image Focusing is not Optimal
- Zoom button issues
- Basic manual controls[/list]
Canon PowerShot G9 X
- 1.0 Inch, 20.1 Megapixel High sensitivity CMOS sensor
- Digic 7 image processor. Compatible with iOS versions 8.4,9.3 and 10.2 and Android...
- Ultra slim, lightweight and pocket size camera
- Features: Touch screen panel (capacitive type)
Canon PowerShot G9X is the small, yet effective vlogging camera that comes with a 1-inch image sensor, but it was very slow in functions when shooting in raw mode and also has limited zoom range. Alike all other fixed lens compact devices, Canon PowerShot G9X is designed with a 20.1MP 1in CMOS sensor. The camera provides sensitivity range of ISO 125/12800, and it has the feature to record images and videos both in Raw formats and JPEG. Its 28-84mm lenses come with the maximum aperture of f/2-4.9, and it offers wider angle view and drops very quickly when you zoom. The lens includes built-in 3-inch neutral density filter that is used mainly for shooting the images with larger apertures in brighter light conditions or slow down shutter speeds for increasing motion blur in still images.
This is the Best Affordable Vlogging Camera as it allows continuous shooting up to 6fps which is pretty impressive. The lens is suitable for capturing full HD 1080p videos for lifelike images and can play captured videos on HDTV via HDMI output. The camera can record up to 60 frames per second. It comes with built-in Wi-Fi and HFC capability for faster transfer of files to other devices.
- Sharper lens with 1-inch image sensor
- Very compact in size
- Lens control ring and touch-sensitive LCD screen
- Fun creative shoot mode
- Wi-Fi Connectivity[/list]
- Limited Zoom Range
- Largely touch-based control system
- Narrow telephoto aperture
- Functions slow when shooting in RAW mode[/list]
Sony Cyber-shot HX80
- SONY AUTHORIZED DEALER - Includes Full SONY USA WARRANTY
- Sony Cyber-shot HX80 Compact Digital Camera with 30x Optical Zoom (Black)
- Renowned ZEISS optics - Exmor R CMOS sensor - 18.2 Effective MEGAPIXELS - BIONZ X image...
- INCLUDED in the BOX: Sony Cyber-shot HX80 Compact Digital Camera - Rechargeable Battery...
Sony Cyber-Shot HX80 is the compact design travel zoom vlogging camera that comes with a unique pop-up electronic viewfinder. The camera features 18.2MP BSI CMOS sensor, and it is clubbed with super zoom 30X optical lens that is equivalent to 24-720mm. The camera is well equipped with 5-axis image stabilization system and pop-up EVF and a tilting LCD screen with 921K dots. The camera has a manual exposure control, Wi-Fi connectivity, HFC and 1080p video capture. The maximum aperture of the lens is f/3.3-6.4 which is pretty impressive in this Best Budget Vlogging Camera. It comes with two control dials one at the rear and one around the lens and both the dial functions by default in most of the modes.
The lens of the camera is renowned by ZEISS optics Exmor R CMOS Sensor and BIONZ X Image processing engine for capturing crisp and clear images and record video in HD mode. The camera comes with 32GB SDHC memory and dual battery kit. The LCD of the camera is at the back that can be used to frame images instantly after capturing.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC for faster transfer of files
- 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Articulating Screen
- 1920×1080 Max Video Resolution
- Face Detection Focusing
- Electronic Built-in Viewfinder
- 921K dots LCD Resolution[/list]
- No External Flash Shoes
- No Manual Focusing
- No RAW Shooting Mode
- Slow Lens at Tele f6.40
- No Environmental Sealing[/list]
Last update on 2020-01-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API