Last Updated on
OTG drives are quiet helpful to back up your smart phone data. It is a great way to restore, save and backup all your data. You can easily transport your valuable data in your mobile device. There are different options available and best among them is android flash drives as they are a reliable source to store all your precious data. These are affordable and compact options which are available in great variety. These android thumb drives are more often compatible with operating systems. All these devices ensure that your files are properly working. There are too many choices available, select one according to your preference.
We have come up with a list of top 5 best android thumb drives which will help you to save your data without any problem. All your data stored will work properly, you don’t have to worry. This list is made on basis of storage capacity, features, quality, built-in elements and many more. This post will provide you detailed information about the product along with pros and cons. After evaluating all the products, you can take decision wisely in this respect.
When thinking to get the product then there are different e-commerce site available, you can place an order. Without any problem, the product will be delivered right at your home.
5. Suntrsi Lightning Drive
- ACCESS SECURITY-Password protect your data, Open TouchID and Password on setting to secure...
- FAST FREE UP SPACE WITH 64GB EXTERNAL STOGRAE-Just plug in the lightning flash drive,...
- STRONG BACK STORAGE: instantly free up your iPhone / iPad memory with 32GB of backup space...
- FRIENDLY STREAMING APP: The app supports major video, music formats, enabling you to watch...
Suntrsi Lightning Drive is ideal choice to secure all your confidential data. Apart from competition, they are having great demand in the market. There is Open Touch ID technology used which provides you access to secure your data with help of password. With this password, you can only access the drive.
There are specific security options also. If you want to protect your specific file or data then also you can smoothly do it without any problem. There is also 12-month warranty which allows you to exchange or return the device if not working in a systematic manner. To protect the drive there is a protective cap which will help to enhance the durability of the device.
There are too many benefits one can avail from the product but there is drawback which can be faced and i.e. the product is bit pricey. As a matter of fact, this device is worth spending money on as there is too many features available on this device.
- User-friendly app.
- Comes with protective cover.
- Can easily store all your confidential data.
- A bit pricey to handle.
4. SanDisk Ultra
- Free up space on your OTG-enabled Android phone
- Back up your mobile photos, videos and contacts. PC/Mac computer compatibility - Windows...
- Retractable design with dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance with up to 150MB/s file transfer from drive to computer
When talking about SanDisk Ultra, it is the perfect device for people who have great data to store. The capacity of storage that you can preferably get through this device is 128 GB which is more than enough. When thinking about transferring data then it can be done quickly with speed of 150MB per second.
There are too many reasons which make it ideal solution to store data. You can easily share all your audio and video content in high definition from one device to another. In addition to it, this device is backward compatible with USB 2.0.
The designing is the product is great as it comes with a handy retractable. We have in detailed mentioned some of the pros and cons which will help you to evaluate the product closely and you can take an effective decision in this respect.
- Have an automatic backup option to functionally backing up file.
- Design of device is handy retractable.
- Solid structure.
- Write speed is a bit slow.
3. Corsair Flash Voyager Go
- Allows you to move and copy files between your Android device and your desktop/notebook PC...
- Works with any USB On-The-Go compatible Android tablet or smartphone with a Micro-USB...
- Dramatically boosts your mobile device's storage capacity
- USB 3.0 speed with USB 2.0 compatibility
You can easily maximize your capacity of storing without any requirement of any of the messy cables as well as typical software. This can be effectively done with Corsair Flash Voyager Go. With help of plug in and out options available, it will work as a simple interface which is accessible to majorly all the Android mobile phones.
This Corsair Flash Voyager Go can be used in your tablets by using USB which have good technology installed which is On the Go. There are keycaps available which will help you to protect the USB device so that it doesn’t get corrupt. As once the device is corrupted then your data is in a risky position. There are two color options available for your keycaps.
- There is two color coordination available included on keycaps.
- It is compatible with both Mac and windows.
- This device comes with a lanyard.
- Very delicate device to handle.
- Require guidance to understand all features.
2. Patriot Stellar Boost XT
- USB 3.0/Connector for PC/Mac
- Micro USB connector for Android 4.0 & up - based smartphones/tablets
- Up to 110MB/s Read, 20MB/s Write
- Driverless support for most operating system
There are two things which must be there in the drive which is portability and durability. Patriot Stellar Boost XT is the true example for same. It is a durable device as built-in elements are too solid which makes it durable. No wire or cable is connected with it which makes it portable. It weighs less than an ounce which can be carried away anywhere.
This is 43 millimeters long, lightweight and compact design. This can be considered as an ideal device when going for traveling. The exterior part of the device is rugged which protect it from getting caused by any drop or bump.
- Speed for reading is 110 megabyte which is the speed of per second
- Comes with a warranty period of two years
- There is no requirement of software to install.
- No major cons reported
1. Sony Micro Vault
- Downloadable file management software available from Google Play
- Compatible with Windows10, 8.1, 8.7 and Mac OX X 10.8 or later, Google Android 4.1 or...
- Available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacity
- Faster transfer speed than USB 2.0 devices
Sony Micro Vault comes with the dual connection of micro USB and USB 3.0. They provide you benefit that you can easily transfer all videos, photos and other data from one device to another. Even you can transfer data to any laptop or tablet in a systematic manner.
It comes with a lockable cap and also with strap hole which allows you to transport the device conveniently. There are different capacities available for Sony Micro Vault; you can select the one which will fulfill all your needs.
- There is included software which is free of cost to manage all your files.
- Different capacities are available like 16, 32 and 64 GB; you can select the one according to your need.
- There is an indicator which will show whether files are transferred or not.
- The speed of transferring data is slow.
- Availability factor.
Are You Interested?
Basically, all aspects are probably covered when talking about the list of top 5 best android thumb drives. You can check the detailed information along with pros and cons which will help you to compare them properly and get one which will perfectly suit you. Hope, this post will help you to get the best device.
Last update on 2019-12-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API