The Handlebar risers are tremendously in demand as they help you to enhance your driving skills by improving gripping. The handlebars risers help you to arrange a proper level positioning for better balancing. A bike-rider can install these handlebars risers for better configuration as they help you to make your bike look more attractive and contain fantastic balance grips. There are several problems that a biker faces while riding a motorcycle.
The rider must assure that one tailors one riding position. The handlebars risers are responsible for balancing and put into a more upright position. These riding positions transfer no burden to your neck, shoulder, and wrist; these parts are mostly get affected while riding a bike. The handlebar risers are here to serve you with ease while riding a bike so you will feel more comfortable and relaxed while driving.
We have classified cost-effective and the Best Handlebar Risers as it is cost-effective, quick, and a simple solution for a comfier bike while riding. In this review guide, we have categorized the reliable handlebar risers for your comfort. So you would be at ease while identifying the ideal product according to your necessities.
Top 4 Handlebar Risers reviews
Here we have classified the top – 4 products considering the reviews as these reviews have helped us to identify the ideal product according to your necessities. We have also considered price, quality, durability, and quantity. So without investing much time, let’s check them out.
1. Pivoting Handlebar Clamp Risers
- ✔️HEAVEY DUTY - Made by billet 6061-T6 aluminum with completely CNC machined, hard...
- ✔️POLYMER ADAPTERS - APE Racing featured handlebar adapter made by high performance...
- ✔️RELIABLE AND DURABLE - APE Racing risers are designed for tough application. Each...
- ✔️FITMENT - 2 inch raise height; Fit for any machine with 1-1/8" bar clamps....
Pivoting Handlebar Clamp Risers are made by heavy-duty billet 6061-T6 aluminum along with entirely, CNC machined, the hard anodized and blasting surface treatment. These manufacturers do not use casting aluminum; the APE racing features the handlebars adapter, which is made for high-performance polymer, and that provides you the option of using either 7/8″ (with adapter) or 1-1/8″ ( without adapter) taper bar. These handlebar risers are reliable and durable, while APE racing risers are designed for the tough application. Each riser has four high-grade stainless steel bolts to assure you a maximum lifetime. A pair of pivoting handlebar riser with adapters and 1 L-key wrench provides you reliability while racing.
- These handlebar risers are reliable and durable
- Such handlebar risers are designed for tough applications
- it is made of billet 6061-T6
- they may not work after installation
2. Kemimoto 7/8″ Handlebar Risers 30mm
- 👍Perfect Fit for 7/8 inch Handlebars; NOT FIT FOR 1" or 1 1/8" (They are available in...
- 👍Adaptation - These motorcycle handlebar risers fit almost all Dirt Bikes and Atv with...
- 👍High Quality - Our 7/8" risers are made from high-quality CNC aluminum with anti-rust...
- 👍Provide Comfortable - Extend 30mm(1.2 inches) height to provide you a comfortable...
Kemimoto 7/8″ Handlebar Risers are made of 30mm in height for Kawasaki KLR650, Husabeg Honda Suzuki ATV dirt bike Yamaha, etc. These are the premium and high-quality manufactured handlebar risers. These handlebar risers are 7/8″ risers that are made of high-quality material, and it also contains CNC aluminum with anti-rust bolts, which means these bolts will not be rusted for an extended period. These handlebar risers are 30mm long, which is nearly (1.2 inches tall). The developers of this product are so confident about it; they are providing a 100% satisfaction guarantee if a consumer face any problem with this product then they can get quick solutions and enable the consumer to use the blue thread locker to keep the product away from losing grip and vibrations.
- The manufacturers are providing a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- These handlebars are 30mm (1.2 inches) long
- You can use the threat locker to prevent these handlebars from getting loose
- These handlebar risers don’t fit correctly in Kawasaki
3. INNOGLOW Motorcycle Handlebar Risers
- 【Material】High quality Billet aluminum, gorgeous anodized surface without fading.
- 【Adjustable】Rise about 55mm and adjust the angle. Help you get the most comfortable...
- 【Comfort & Safety】Appropriate rise handle bar height can greatly increase driving...
- 【Compatibility】INNOGLOW handlebar risers work great on ATVs, dirt bikes, and...
The innoglow handlebar risers are the most reliable ones as they are made of high-quality material, which consists of Billet, aluminum, and these risers have a beautiful anodized surface without fading. These handlebar risers are 55mm long and come with an easily adjustable feature to provide you more comfy ride while riding a bike. Though these are the reliable handlebar risers, you have to adjust risers at the appropriate height to increase driving comfort, and it will reduce fatigue during a long drive. These handlebars risers are capable of providing you a safe and smooth bike ride by the correct installation of it, and then you can enjoy riding with these handlebar risers.
- These handlebar risers are capable of providing you smooth ride
- Such handlebar risers are made of high-quality material
- The size of such risers is 50mm
- No cons found
4. Tusk Handlebar Risers 7/8″ Bars
- Tusk handlebar risers increase handlebar height by either 15mm (0.6") or 30mm (1.2").
- Spacers are made from billet 6061 T-6 aluminum.
- Tusk handlebar risers are complete with strong 12.9 tensile strength chromoly steel bolts.
- Handlebar risers are available for both standard 7/8" bars and oversized 1 1/8" bars.
The tusk handlebar risers are 15mm long, which makes them easy to install, and these handlebar risers can be easily fit in Kawasaki KLR650. These handlebars risers are here, which have manufactured with the most reliable material, and that is billet 6061 and T-6 aluminum. The tusk handlebar risers are durable and reliable while driving a bike, and 12.9 tensile strength chromyl steel bolts provide you with more ease. These handlebar risers are available at both standard 7/8″ bars and oversized by 11/8″ bars. The Tusk handlebars offer you a more comfortable and stable ride while riding a bike; these features of such handlebars make us select this in our apex choices.
- It comes under a size of 15mm to 30mm
- These are the strongest handlebars risers
- These risers are too short comparatively others
Do the handlebar risers affect riding?
Indeed they do affect the riding by making it smoother and comfier.
Do the handlebar risers come off while driving?
Unfortunately, yes, they can come off because they may not be properly applied over the handle.
What is the primary purpose of handlebar risers?
These risers enable a rider to change the direction quickly, and transfers zero burdens to several body parts while driving.
Here we are wrapping up the stuff with a statement i.e.; the handlebar risers can affect your driving by making it smoother and comfier. The handlebar risers transfer less pressure to the neck, should, head and eyes of the rider. We hope that the information mentioned above will be beneficial for you as we have mentioned all the necessary information regarding it.
Last update on 2020-07-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API