Last Updated on
People who love to go for adventure and thrill vacations are always in search of the good bridge camera which will help them to capture all their memorable moments. The main reason behind the same is as they don’t get the good quality of the photographs through their mobile phones or normal cameras. People might have a big budget so that they can purchase the DSLR camera system, for them the most convenient option is to go for the bridge camera. Bridge camera offers with the great quality of images and is convenient for the travelers. Nearly, all the functions and features are just same as that of the professional cameras.
These bridge cameras have no issues related to the interchangeable lenses due to this there are no hassles with the camera. We have come up with the list of Top 5 Best Bridge Cameras; you can select them according to your suitability and need. We have made the list of all the five products on basis of quality, built-in elements, price and also availability factor. This is the main reason that we can assure you regarding all the quality products.
When thinking about the medium to purchase the bridge camera then you can easily get it through the e-commerce site and click on “buy now” option.
5. Canon PowerShot SX60
Canon PowerShot SX60 is the great combination of the optical and digital zooming. It has the range of about 260X which makes it more flexible when compared to other bridge cameras. They have different features which make it flexible to use.
It also has the electronic viewfinder which is on the small side. You can use it if you want to find any of the feature or option. There are different types of mode available which will help you at a time of recording the video. With this, they provide with other different features which are great. It is very handy to use which makes it convenient to use by the travelers. This is small and compact in size which is a major benefit of Canon PowerShot SX60.
- <li• Provide you with raw image support.
- Have the mode of framing assist.
- Reliable and handy.
- Availability factor.
4. Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ300K
- 4K video & 4K photo: Panasonic’s exclusive 4K photo technology uses 30 frames per second...
- Leica DC Vario Elmarit lens: 24x zoom (25 600millimeter with Full zoom range F2; 8...
- High image Quality: The 12.1 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor with the venus engine...
- Rugged Camera Design: Splash Proof/dustproof rugged camera design with tight seals on...
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ300K has the great lens which is known as the Leica which provide you with good quality of the image. They have the constant f/2.8 aperture providing you with clarity in your image. They have the good optical range for about 24X zoo, which is very good. You can click the photo at the place where there is too dim light with help of the optical range.
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ300K is the best camera if anyone wants to record any night event. It is having the dust-free body which will keep it new. If you are investing in this product then it is surely a profitable investment. There are some of the basic cons which can probably be ignored if we are getting too many benefits.
- Have the optical stabilization of 5X range.
- Have the dustproof body.
- Easily available.
- Have low megapixel count
- Require help of an expert to get all the related information.
3. Canon PowerShot G3 X
- 20.2 MP 1 inch CMOS sensor
- 25x, f/2.8-5.6 optical zoom lens, 24-600mm equivalent
- ISO 125-12800
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
Canon PowerShot G3 X s is the best product available in the market that will provide you with the feature of the still image. If you don’t want to spend bucks then Canon PowerShot G3 X is the best product for the same. It has the sensor of about 1 inch which is behind the lens. The clarity is exceptional when you are going to decrease the zoom range.
With the detailed information, you can check out below mentioned pros and cons which will help you to take better and quick decision.
- Provide you with the rear screen flips which are best for taking the selfies.
- Have low noise.
- Have the image processing of 6 digic.
- Great camera resolution.
- Good quality of the still image
- Require assistance.
2. Sony DSC-RX10 III
- High zoom 24-600mm (25x) F2.4-4.0 ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* lens, 20.1 MP 1" Exmor RS stacked...
- Super slow-motion movie HFR (High frame rate) up to 960 fps (40x), Fast Intelligent AF...
- Enhanced operability w/ independent focus, zoom and aperture rings, Professional...
- Simple connectivity to smartphones via Wi-Fi and NFC w/ camera apps
Sony DSC-RX10 III has the feature of the fastest video frame in the market. They have the ability to capture 960fps at 1080p. With this, you are going to get the unbelievable detailing of the videos. You can also get the feature to use the slow-motion effect for building up drama. It also has the shutter of anti-distortion which will help to keep away dust and dirt.
They are too handy to use and you can easily avail them at the affordable prices. They also have the OLED true-finder which will help you to shoot easily in harsh sunlight. When shooting in the harsh sunlight, you are going to experience the good image clarity.
- At 4K you don’t require pixel binning.
- Have feature of anti-distortion
- Have the zoom in feature for about 600mm.
- Availability factor.
- Read manual properly to know about the features.
1. Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ2500
- The ideal hybrid camera choice for the advanced 4K video enthusiast and photography...
- Large 1-inch 20.1 Megapixel sensor and bright 20X LEICA VARIO-ELMART F2.8-4.5 lens.
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus and internal...
- “CINELIKE D” and “CINELIKE V” for cinema-like gradation, time code, live HDMI...
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ2500 has the major emphasis on providing the customer with the good quality of the images and videos. It has the large lenses, 21.2 MP 1-inch sensors. They have the featured which include bright and fast working done by the camera. The lenses which are used in the camera is Leica Vario-Elmart.
They have some of the additional features which include cinema gradation profile. They will also let you know about the time code. These all are the amazing features if you are indulged in the budding videographer. You can avail the use of the touchscreen monitor and enjoy ease while making the videos.
We have mentioned some of the pros and cons which will help you to understand all the features of the product. This is the best way to take a fast decision.
- Have the built-in features and also have a good quality of the filters.
- Have the skill mode with 4K resolution.
- Provide you with the access to touchscreen monitor.
- Require assistance.
- A little bit expensive.
These all are some of the detailed information about the top 5 Best Bridge Cameras. All these products have been listed in top five because they provide with the quality, durability and affordable in range. We have also mentioned some of the major pros and cons which will help you to take better and efficient decision. When thinking about the availability then you can easily avail then through any of the e-commerce sites without facing any problem.
Last update on 2020-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API