Last Updated on
If you want to amaze your friend from out showing the great panoramic pictures, you will like the covering of the 360 degree cameras. With help of these effective cameras, you can create your own beautiful moments which will last for long period. There are numerous manufacturers which make the camera under their specified brand but still the quality is doubtful. Gets the product providing you with the impressive videos and you can use your creativity to capture all your fun moments.
We have come up with the top 5 best 360 degrees camera which has assured quality. This list of the top 5 best cameras have been made with the view to provide the consumer good quality of the product, affordable price, good built up, usage of the good elements and availability factor.
You can get all these products through the e-commerce website. We have also mentioned some of the major pros and cons through which you can make the quick decision. Go and fetch for the most appropriate camera which will assure you to satisfy all your requirements.
1. Ricoh Theta V
- Theta V shoots hi-def smooth 360 Degree video at 30 fps @ 3840 x 1920 pixels or 4K. It...
- Hi-res 360 Degree spherical stills & video with improvements to the image quality. New...
- Theta has a 4-channel microphone that supports 360 Degree spatial audio recording built in...
- The world’s-first Remote Playback capable fully spherical camera allows users to...
Ricoh Theta V is a creative and innovative tool to get the perfect shots. This is the package providing you with the entire essential feature which must be there to have the good quality of video recording or photographs. Ricoh Theta V has the immense quality of the spherical images and also varied features for recording the full HD print video at least for about 25 minutes.
They also offer you with enjoying the live views and also function in a smooth way. For taking the quick decision, we have mentioned some of the major pros and cons through which you can evaluate the product properly. They will help you to make a quick decision.
- Can easily be connected to computer or mobile phone.
- It has the innovative feature of remote playback
- You can mix in four channels.
- Availability factor.
2. Samsung Gear
- Tell the whole story with the 360° camera that captures every angle in 4K brilliance and...
- Capture life as it happens in stunning 4K video and 15MP photos thanks to dual 180°...
- Gear 360 is easy to hold and take with you, and has an IP53 water-resistant rating*
- Preview and edit your videos with an easy-to-use app, or share them straight to social**...
Samsung Gear has great and unique lenses of 180 degree fisheye. With help of this product, you can make the 4k video content in a stunning way. They provide you with clarity of about 15 megapixels which can provide you with the still images with great quality. It is recommended to be the first choice for the brand’s Smartphone user.
With help of the Samsung Gear, you can quick share all the videos as well as pictures. They provide you with the multiple features at the specific time. There are some of the major pros and cons which will help you to make the instant decision related with the product.
- Water resistant with ip53.
- Good ratings and reviews.
- Ergonomic designs.
- Size is compact
- Availability factor.
- Difficult to handle.
3. Insta360 One
- 360 Degree Capture — The ONE shoots in every direction at once, capturing life in...
- FlowState Stabilization — Best in class stabilization ensures pro-level footage, no...
- Shoot First Point Later — Create a stunning edit with a few taps. Mark off the best...
- Invisible Selfie Stick — Mount the ONE on a selfie stick and watch as it instantly...
If you own iPhone then having an insta360 one is the best and appropriate option for you. You can easily share photos and videos effortlessly. This is designed in the certain way which will help you to directly plug in to its lightning port. This will provide you with the privilege to connect it with the free app efficiently. This will eliminate or skip the need to pair it with any of the Bluetooth devices, Wi-Fi network or any of the NFC.
Below mentioned are some of the positives and negatives which you can evaluate. This will help you to take better decision in limited time. With all the detailed information and major pros and cons, you can make the decision without facing any hassle.
- Have the stabilization of 6 axis.
- Provide you with the great quality at the time of live streaming.
- Portable and compact in size
- A better option at the time of traveling.
- A little bit expensive.
- Have the less battery support.
4. Garmin Virb
- Resolution up to 5.7K/30fps with desktop stitching; 4K/30fps auto-stitched in-camera
- Up to 15-megapixel resolution provides high-quality, spherical photos
- HyperFrame Director Mode gives you the editing power to easily reframe content after...
- Spherical stabilization ensures smooth video regardless of camera movement
If you are the person who want some adventure and thrill in your life and want to capture all those stunning moments then Garmin Virb is specifically for you. This product can be submersible up to 33 feet which is really good feature. It also provides you with the feature of built-in stabilization. With the built-in stabilization, you can create soft and smooth shots no matter who difficult it is.
It can record for about 5.7 k video. The battery can go on for the specific period of time and then you have to charge it. There are some of the major pros and cons that you can evaluate. It is best for quick transfer of the photos to your computer or your mobile phone.
- Great for the mobile app and also for the desktop software
- You can easily control the voice according to your preference.
- Compact in size.
- Carry it easily.
- Expensive option
- Require assistance.
5. 360fly 4K Second Generation
- The 360fly 4K video camera delivers everything you need to capture your entire...
- Powerful 16-megapixel image sensor. Provides 4K video resolution 2880 x 2880 pixels up to...
- Provides professional video features. Includes time-lapse and front-facing modes as well...
- Eight glass element ultra-fisheye lens. Allows to capture your life in immersive,...
360fly 4K Second Generation is the camera recorder for the second generation. You may not be able to shoot the full photosphere. This is because it comprises of the single lens. The only thing which worth it buying is number of specs as among all the available option 360fly 4K Second Generation is the great choice. You can shot the video in various ways like motion triggered and also in the time lapse and also in different modes.
This is the detailed information about the product. We have come up with some of the basic pros and cons above the information. This is because you can make the quick decision in same respect.
- It has the rubber in exterior which provides with the good grip.
- Internal memory is too good for about 32 GB
- Is very handy to take anywhere
- Different modes are available.
- Weight only 1.3 pound
- Storage space cannot be expandable.
- Require time to understand all the features.
- Need professional help who can explain all varied features.
What’s Final Saying?
We have come to the end; we have almost covered detailed information about the top 5 best 360 degree cameras. You can check all the above-mentioned details which will help you to take the better decision in same respect. The entire list has been made with considering the quality of the product and also availability factor. There are many products which you can get in the market but there is no assurance of the quality which they are offering. We have provided you with the list; you can check them out and select the one which perfectly goes according to your needs and requirement.
Last update on 2020-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API